Change your UCO Bank registered mobile number, Update or modify your UCO Bank registered mobile number: It is now mandatory to register your mobile number with your bank in order to benefit from online banking as all banks offer these services for the convenience of their clients and to make transactions easier.
UCO Mobile Number Change
Your cell number must be registered in your UCO Bank account in order to access the Internet banking, phone banking, or SMS alerts features at any time. Additionally, bear in mind that if your cell number is not current with UCO Bank, you will not be able to access any of the bank’s services.
UCO Mobile Number Change Form
- UCO Bank Mobile Number Change Form Download PDF Link 1”
- “UCO Bank Mobile Number Change Form Download PDF Link 2”
Why should you update the mobile number that UCO Bank has on file for you?
- Uco Bank will send you an SMS when there is any transaction that affects your account.
- You can utilise Internet Banking.
- Only your registered mobile number can be used for SMS or phone banking.
- With Uco Bank, there won’t be any communication breakdowns on any crucial matters.
If your mobile number changes, you must update your bank’s registered mobile number. Please take note that you may do this as often as you like.
How can you update your Uco Bank registered mobile number?
You must take the following actions in order to alter your registered mobile number with Uco Bank:
Step 1: Go to your local Uco Bank location where you have an account.
Please visit the Uco Bank Home Branch with the required identification and proof of address papers, such as a copy of your most recent telephone bill, Aadhaar card, passport, etc.
Obtain the KYC Details Change form in step two.
Ask for the “KYC Details Change Form” when you meet with the relationship manager or bank executive in order to modify the registered mobile number.
Fill out the KYC Details Change form in Step 3.
Completely fill out the KYC Details Change Form. You must provide the following information:
- Your bank information, such as account numbers, account holders’ names, types of accounts, etc.
- Mark the details you wish to modify, such as your registered cellphone number if you want to alter it.
- Fill up the slot with your new mobile number by typing it there.
- Place your signature where necessary.
Step 4: Provide KYC Information Change form and required papers
Send the properly completed KYC Details Change form to the bank representative together with your proof of address and proof of identification (if required).
Step 5: Get your request to modify your registered cellphone number acknowledged.
The Bank Executive will check the paperwork, your signature, and other information. If the form is complete in every way, he will acknowledge your request and provide it to you.
Step 6: Your request to change your registered mobile number will be processed.
Uco Bank will update your registered mobile number in your account and in the bank records after the necessary confirmation.
Step 7: Confirm any changes to your registered mobile number with the bank.
Within a few hours of updating your registered mobile number in your account, Uco Bank will notify you by email or SMS on your new mobile number. If you do not receive any notification, you can call your branch to find out if the adjustments have been made.