Esteemed respondents, This post will contain the most recent details regarding the forthcoming Tamil Nadu Sub Inspector Recruitment 2024. The Tamil Nadu Police SI Notification 2024 a long-awaited announcement, will arrive shortly. All aspiring police officers should visit this page. Furthermore, you can share valuable information, seek clarification from other candidates, and pose inquiries. This page contains the most recent information regarding the recruitment of Tamil Nadu Police constables.
TN Police SI Notification 2024
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector|
|No. of Posts||…….|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Location of Job||Tamil Nadu State|
|Application fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Starting date to apply|
|Last date for form submission|
Notification of TN Police SI 2024, The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has issued a recruitment notice to acquire Sub Inspector positions within the Taluk, Armed Reserve, and Tamil Nadu Special Police jurisdictions.
The TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2024 will facilitate the submission of applications electronically beginning in March 2024. You are strongly encouraged to submit your candidature as soon as feasible, given that the institution will only be considering applications received before the application deadline of April 2024.
How to Fill the Online Application of TN Police SI Recruitment 2024.
- The official website of the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board is www.tnusrbonline.org, where candidates may begin the application procedure.
- Alternatively, you may access the subsequent hyperlink. When registering with the TNUSRB, generate a new ID.
- After successfully establishing an account, please proceed to the TNUSRB SI online application form by filling it out.
- Complete the application form precisely and error-free, including all required information.
- Following that, attach the required documents, including your photograph and signature.
- Your application for this position will be considered complete and accepted upon receipt of the application fee.