The Maharashtra State Police and the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) will soon release the Maharashtra SI Recruitment 2024 notice. According to the government of Maharashtra, the Maharashtra Police job notice for SI and ASI posts will be out very soon.
Interested and qualified candidates must apply online for this Maharashtra SI Bharti 2024. To apply online, people must go to the official website of the Maharashtra Police. To register for the Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment 2024, go to https://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in.
The Maharashtra Police told people about the openings and asked those interested and qualified to apply. They did this by publicly asking applications. Those waiting for an appointment in the Maharashtra Police Department can now apply for the Maharashtra SI 2024 position.
This page has more information, like notifications, an online application form, who can apply, when the exam is, how to apply, important dates, the fee, the last day to submit an application, how to apply online, and more.
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2024 Details
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Police Job|
|Name of Recruitment||Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2024|
|Name of Organization||Maharashtra State Police|
|Number of Vacancies||11000 (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||Coming Soon..|
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) will release the Maharashtra Police Notification 2024. People who want to move their careers in the right way are looking for the latest news about the Maharashtra Police. The Maharashtra Police Department is looking for great people to fill the positions of SI and ASI. Applicants with a degree can apply for these jobs. Therefore, everyone wanting to join the Maharashtra Police should submit their application by the due date or earlier.
Steps to Take:
- To apply, candidates must go to the official website at https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Now click on “Apply online” to go to the page where you can complete an application online.
- When you click on “Apply Online for,” the next page will show up. Click on the “Register” link there.
- When the “New Registration” page comes up, fill in your information in the fields provided.
- Please fill out and send the form, then log in using your User ID and password.
- A new screen will appear; fill in all the information, such as your name, address, educational background, group, and community.
- Take a printout of the filled-out application after entering your information, share a picture and your signature, and then send the form.