The class eighth sample test will be made available by the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) in 2024. The new curriculum and pattern were used in the production of the example question paper for the 2024 academic year. The JAC Class 8th Board Test will be given in 2024 to students from all public and private schools who will be taking the yearly board exams. This exam will be given using the most recent pattern and model question paper.
झारखंड 8 कक्षा प्रश्न पत्र
As a result, JAC requests that all instructors and students involved with the class 8th model question paper 2024 prepare for the class 8th board exam in 2024 using the model question paper and updated syllabus. By visiting the link provided below, students can obtain their mock question papers for all subjects for the eighth grade.
JAC 8th Question Paper
Details on the JAC Class 8th Sample Question Paper for 2024.
- On the basis of the most recent curriculum and exam format, Jharkhand Board (JAC) has created a model question paper for the eighth grade.
- One multiple-choice test will be used to administer the JAC Class 8th Exam in 2024.
- To aid students in their test preparation, sample questions have also been created in this format.
- The class 8th test will solely have multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- For the exam’s multiple-choice (MCQ) questions, an OMR space will be made available.
- The JAC Class 8 Board Exam will be entirely based on the syllabus.
- All pupils in public and private schools should be familiar with sample exam questions.
- By clicking on the link provided below, you may download the sample test.